суббота, 30 ноября 2013 г.

MMLP2

Hi, hip-hop listeners! I gonna share my gladness about a significant event. The fact is, after a three years hiatus Eminem has released a new album! Get ready... The Marshall Mathers LP 2! Or, simply put, MMLP2. You can find a tracklist here.

Ok, I downloaded this album so fast that Superman flying past my window stopped and said "That's speed, man!" But dash 'em jokes.

It's the eights studio album by Eminem. It was producted by Rick Rubin and Dr.Dre particulary. To be truthful, there are so many things are expected from it, but no one exactly knew what'll be in it. But now we can see that Em takes us back to 80's to show us a true hip-hop forms. Em even died his hairs again!

Blond again... epic comeback of Slim!

To feel all of the atmosphere of the album you, of course, should listen to it, what is more, repeatedly. In my blog I will make every song from MMLP2 out trying to understand it and, you can make sure, it will be very catching.

See you at my overview of the first album's track Bad Guy!

9 комментариев:

  1. Ответы
    1. Lol, are u kidding me?? Anyway, it's your opinion and I respect it. Ty Jane)

      Удалить
  2. Hi, Oleg! You are write about the new album, or about all his creativity?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Hi Dasha! My blog is all about a new album. It would be so hard to try to describe all the Eminem's work, you know)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Don't forget to share the link of your blog with your friends! ASAP!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Этот комментарий был удален автором.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Ответы
    1. Ohh, you know, I love whole album, but actually... I can say that ''Rap God'' , ''So Much Better", ''Berserk'' are my favorite ones and I will tell about it next times =)

      Удалить