вторник, 3 декабря 2013 г.

So Much Better

Here we go! One of my favourite songs from this album is viewed today and I hope it'll become your one after you listen to it.
This track is all about rap game. Em compares it to his girlfriend and actually says that it would be so much better he never met her at his way. Also there's a very catchy hook I loved so fast... And not only me, my friends also were delighted with this song.
Maybe you'll be surprised but "So Much Better" makes a reference to smurfs, the same movie heroes. Eminem built a metaphor about blue, so... apparently he had to include them =) Also, such people as Dr.Dre, Drake and Lupe are  mentioned in the track.
Another funny moment is a part of the third verse, when Em's like "Oye-yoy-yoy, man oh man, your boy-boy-boy's getting sick of these girls-girls-girls, oink-oink-oink, you freaking pigs, all you good for is doink-doink-doink".We laughed at it several times in the row :D

By the way, me and my friend Alexey are learning "So Much Better" for an event: his brother and at the same time one of my best friends Sasha will come back from the army soon. So both me and Lesha will spit it on the meeting day =)
So well, I advise you to check out this track, it's superb! And at the end, as usual, I can say that next song is "Survival" so Call of Duty fans come here! Until next time!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий